. We are moving ahead with the safest social distancing training format soccer can offer!
Before players fully integrate into full sided games or with their team, get them playing with Coerver, working on skill, technique and physical elements in a safe environment! To ensure safety throughout we are adding these safety procedures:
The Three Step Process:
Step 1, Players can choose to take part in the Virtual Performance Academy, with the ability to transfer to a location of their choice whenever comfortable
Step 2, Players can register for the full Performance Academy and experience double the number of coaches during the sessions during this phase. This phase will consist of 3 (or half) on field training sessions per week and 3 (or half) virtual sessions. This will allow us to pay for twice as many coaches than usual on the 3 on field days, with players receiving 6 days of training as per normal.
Step 3, Full return to play in the regular Performance Academy format.
These steps will be completely dependent on the locations. If the fields are not open or the guidelines do not allow us to operate with their restrictions, we will operate to the best step possible, but no further until it is safe to do so. We will be following the government's guidelines during this time, but regardless, training WILL be available throughout, 6 days per week!
Performance Academy On-Field Safety Guidelines
1. Coaches and Players will not be allowed to attend if they are running a fever or feeling ill.
2. All Players will use their own soccer balls for the duration of the session.
3. Only Coaches should handle all Coerver equipment
4. There will be a sanitation station at each location, including hand sanitizer and ball washing equipment
5. No indirect or direct contact with other players or coaches.
6. Players should bring their own water bottles.
7. Bags and water bottles should be spread apart from others.
8. Parents who stay the duration of the sessions should stay in or near their vehicles unless they walking or running in another part of the complex or park.
9. Players will be separated as to make the smallest player to coach ratio possible every evening
10. We strongly encourage only 1 parent per child attend and all non-playing family members to stay at home.
11. The sessions could be divided to two per day, a morning and an evening opportunity.
8. Quantity of fields used will be increased as to reduce traffic any specific field.
9. Face masks, face bandanna's, gloves and all other items of clothing to limit contact will be encouraged and allowed.
We understand these events are subject to change, so for your convenience, all monies will be refundable to the point of what was used (if you register for the PA at a location that cannot go ahead due to local restrictions, we will refund or transfer you to the Virtual PA and refund the difference)
All of these additions shall prove to be the safest way back to the fields for players of all ages, and their families. We look forward to having a great season of soccer with you! Lets kick covid-19 out of the park!